Frequently Asked Questions
How do I register my child for camp?
- Complete online registration. It is setup for Visa, MasterCard and Discover payment.
- Each session requires a $150.00 deposit for full day camp OR full payment for half day program option.
- Any Remaining Balance for Varsity FULL Day Program is due on or before July 1, 2021. Remaining Balance payments by check only – No credit cards.
- If you prefer to pay by check, make checks payable to FPA and send to Future Player Academy (FPA) – 1450 Manor Lane, Blue Bell, PA 19422.
Deposit check must be received within 7 days of online registration.
- You will receive an email confirmation after we receive registration and payment.
What forms are required for my child’s participation in camp?
The following Forms must be completed – NO Exceptions:
- Registration Form: Completed online with payment.
- FPA Medical Form: Download, complete & MUST have parent’s signature
- FPA Player Code of Conduct Rules & Waiver Form: Download, complete & MUST have parent AND player signatures
- COVID-19 Form: Download, complete & MUST have parent’s signature
*Kindly RETURN ALL FORMS prior to camp sessions.
Future Player Academy (FPA) – 1450 Manor Lane, Blue Bell, PA 19422
Are there camp discounts?
- Yes. See “Discount Info” on camp information page.
What is the refund/cancellation policy for camp?
Due to camp administration expenses, banking fees, contracts, and costs with our service providers and all other camp arrangements, our refund policy is as follows:
ALL cancellation reasons, including medical or injury, MUST be received no later than 2 weeks prior to the start of the camp session. A refund for the amount of payment made to FPA minus a $25.00 administration fee will be refunded. Any cancellation after 2 weeks prior to the start of camp, will be a credit applied for the following year.
What should my child pack for camp each day?
- See “Suggested Packing List” on camp website under Forms.
What is the Daily Schedule for camp?
- See the Program Schedule on camp website under Forms.
Availability of water/ fluids?
- Water coolers are provided on the training fields during sessions. Campers are to bring personal water containers.
What is the procedure for campers who take medicine regularly?
- Please complete our Medical Form with all pertinent info and written instructions.
- There will be a Certified Athletic Trainer available to administer medicine according to dosage instructions. Please notify Camp Director prior to camp session.
How do you place players in groups?
- We first separate players by grade (as of September 2020), male / female, then by skill level. Players can be shifted to other divisions if we determine their current group does not present a challenge.
Can my child be in the same group as his/her friends?
- Usually, yes. If your child needs to be in a different group other than his/her age division, arrangements can be made. Contact Camp Director.
What happens in case of inclement weather / rain?
- Our schedule will proceed as normal with moderate rain / weather situations. Also, we have reserved the Friday of each week as an inclement weather make-up day.
What about staff?
- Our training staff ratio will usually be one staff member per every ten campers. This will vary slightly depending on age groups.
- Our training sessions are run by our Camp Directors and Head Coaching Staff. Our collegiate Counselor Staff do not run sessions – they are assistants and demonstrators under the direction of our Head Staff.
- All of our staff members must complete criminal background checks – no exceptions.
- Parents/Families from the same area or team can arrange car pools.
- We must have written permission from the parent/guardian with detailed arrangements.
- This can be done on a weekly or daily basis.